2010 Winter Classic Jersey Wallpapers

Bruins4Life

Well as is obvious from my name to my avatar, and even my blood (go head...check it...it's Black & Gold colored...it really is!!) I'm a huge Bruins fan and can't wait for this years Winter Classic at Fenway! I wish there was some way to get a hold of some tickets for this thing, but they seem to making it damn near impossible for the average person to obtain any for some reason! Anyway, if I can't be there, the TV and making desktop backgrounds for it will have to suffice!! So here they are, two wallpapers for the Winter Classic, jersey style with sewn on logos for each team!

Boston_Bruins_WC_Jersey_by_Bruins4Life.png

Philidelphia_Flyers_WC_Jersey_by_Bruins4Life.png

The Bruins one has more of a old time sweater pattern to it,(which in hindsight could have been a bit more pronounced, but still looks good) while the Flyers one is pretty much the RBK style pattern they use now!

EDIT Just added a new version of the Flyers background with the actual logo they will be using for this years Winter Classic, as opposed to their current logo that was used in the first Flyers one I did! Enjoy!

Philidelphia_Flyers_WC_Redux_by_Bruins4Life.png

Get the full sized widescreen versions at the link in my signature below!!

If you used the correct Flyers logo I'd be all over using that one.

Define "correct" as all the Flyers logos look the same to me! I looked at the jerseys they released and the logo looks just like the one I used here. Their logo to me doesn't look like it's changed since the 70's to now! But if you can provide me with a vector or whatnot of the logo in question, I'll be happy to do it over again!

• 2 weeks later...

New Flyers wallpaper updated and added!

could you do a half and half one for me? im not a fan of either the flyers or the bruins but love hockey, the winter classic, and everything associated with it. maybe cut the image diagonally in half with both logos angled parallel with it and the winter classic logo in the middle? just a though. thanks in advance.

Archived