Texas Pro Combat

Spammy

Hey, as many of you know, my last pro combat concept was terrible to say the least. So I have made one concept for Texas, and I think it is ok, I know it can be expanded farther but I'm just not sure how. Also, the shadows got screwed up somehow. sorry...

C+C Please.

texasprocombat.png

Looks waay too rushed Sam, the numerals would never see the field just from the difficulty of the size and shape of them. There's no Longhorn, or "T" on the shield, the collar text looks odd, the sleeve horns look forced, as well as the horn on the pants, it just looks as if you took the horns and stuck them as many places as possible, take time to clean everything up and spend a few on the presentation, if you know the shadows are screwy take time to fix them, which tells us you take pride in what you post....

I actually kinda like this. I don't think it looks rushed; you did a good job putting the horn motif on lots of things. HOWEVA...first of all- white helmet is a must. I think it would actually look better with a white helmet and orange horns. The horns on the numbers are interesting, but just plain wouldn't work. It would be pretty funky-looking and almost illegible if you think about it. I don't like the horn design on the pants; maybe have it come up from the bottom? Nice work.

scotland_fifasig.png

I think the abundance of horns kills the concept a tad. I don't think the horns are enough to justify them on the helmet by themselves - I'd rather see the team logo instead, like what they have now. The horns on the numerals, have got to go. For some numbers, they would work, but others, they would look awful. The horns on the pants also look like a morphed Nike logo. Really not feeling them on the arms, either. Might want to stick with horns just in the logo. Also, the nameplate numbers - not a fan of the dark orange. Might want to make those white.

However, I do like the inclusion of the "Hook 'Em" phrase in the concept. I'd much rather see it on the back of the collar or the back of the helmet, though. Think it would look better there and would be something new. The 'T' on the socks, also a nice touch. Not sure if they use that currently, as I'm not a huge follower of college football.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived