NFL Recolors

Lights Out

In this series, I am planning on changing the color schemes of various teams whose logos and uniforms I feel could have benefited from a different one. First up, the Ravens.

I don't know about you, but I always thought the Ravens chose a pretty bad color scheme when they changed their logo. In fact, they would have been better off to go with their old color scheme, IMO. Here is my concept for a darker Ravens color scheme:

f_o9a4gm_6860f7c.png

The jerseys are meant to be very clean and simple, with classic design sensibilities. The uniforms in this series are Nike Pro Combats.

f_mc46pvm_6f20c80.png

So, what does everyone think?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I would personally have to say this is somewhere in the top 10 of worst concepts on this board. Yes, the jerseys are crisp and clean but they're definitely too clean. There's nothing on them. Also, the helmet is just atrocious and it makes no sense to have a silver helmet when NOTHING else in the design is silver. The logo is just OK, nothing special.

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Did you even think about this concept? You took a recently posted template, changed the jersey base color to black and purple, and called it a day. I mean, the logo recoloration doesn't look bad but it didn't take much thought, so you would have had to wow us on the uniforms, but they are quite possibly the blandest jerseys EVAR. Like, you even used Pro Combat, and have absolutely no reason for doing so. Why are the helmets silver, and why is there no white uniform? You need to go back to the drawing board.

I'm sorry you all don't like them. The point wasn't to change the logo but to change the colors. Looking back at the jerseys, they do look a bit boring, so I am planning on redoing it soon. The helmet is silver because the logo didn't show up on the other colors I tried. I realize it looks like I didn't spend a lot of time, so it is indeed back to the drawing board for me. Sorry for wasting your time.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived