Missouri's Nike Pro Combat Look

pjinners

Caught a bit of the Mizzou - Kansas game over the weekend. Missouri was wearing the Nike Pro Combat gear. I know Nike's taken a lot of heat for what it's doing to football uniforms, but the flat grey helmets looked great on TV (darker than the attached picture). I thought the mix of grey, black and gold came off well.

miss-fb-npc-helmet-side.jpg

miss-fb-npc-jersey-shoulder.jpg

A good flash photo gallery here ...

Mizzou photos

Love Mizzou's helmet, check out the Pro Combat thread mentioned above for alot more pictures, there's some great stuff in there once you sift through everything!

I wish they would have had a few Gold accents in places like on each side of the helmet stripe, and around the numerals, that would have set off the black and stood out well...

We've got a nice little thread going on here.

I know you're a mod wilson, and I'm not trying to undermine you by any means, but I thought we were allowed to post a thread without getting "yelled" at (per se) if it was in one of the 20+ all encompassing threads. Personally I didn't know about Mizzou's Pro Combat look until this thread as I didn't feel like reading through the 20+ pages of fluff. So thank you for posting this.

Archived