It's official, March 13, Pacquiao vs Mayweather

CDixonDesign

Wow, now it looks like Pacman's ducking Mayweather. If anybody's been trying to avoid the fight, it's Pacquiao & him accepting another fight (w/o the other fighter even agreeing to it, wow!) & his side not agreeing to the terms of the deal.

Now it's looking like this fight may not happen, & if it does, it'll probably be next year or who knows when. Shame, the public REALLY wants to see these two go at it, & they can't even come to an agreement to do so. Boxing politics. :(

Mayweather is in the right here, why the hell does Pacquiao reject taking a simple test for PEDs? That tells me there is something rotten in Denmark, or in his case Manila.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

No sanction in the US anywhere requires Blood testing, I honestly think it comes down to Mayweather's father crying foul, and never having a justified argument for Pacquiao's success....

I was looking forward to Pacquiao beating the ever living crap out of Mayweather....

Yep, no matter what, blame Floyd.

Anyway, these clowns are both fighting on March 13. Pacman is squaring off with something called a Joshua Clottey, which sounds like a medical procedure, at Jerryworld (Cowboys Stadium) and Manny is facing some tomato-can-to-be-named-later at the MGM Grand in Vegas.

:censored: your fights!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

That's that ol bull :censored:. We wanted to see Floyd & Pacman fight EACH OTHER on 3/13, not fight some other dudes across the nation. This is ridiculous, this fight had better happen later this year or next year. Just get it done so you can get it on!

Archived