NCAA concept uniforms

robo

first off thanks to davidson for the awesome template. These are a few concept uniforms I came up with. I like dukes alt. black bball unis and made black football uniforms. I made UK white helmets, I always liked their white helmets. I tried purple helmets with Clemson, don't like it that much though. I am from upstate SC and have heard rumors of the purple helmets for years, thought I try them. I am a huge SC fan and wanted to make some throwback type uniforms. They wore uniforms similar to these in the mid 80's and mid 90's. I also brought back the garnet helmets. I know it is under armor and on the nike pro combat temp, but it suits me. I also made a Uconn uniform. I made the Music city bowl teams(UK and Clemson) and the Papa Johns Bowl teams(SC and Uconn).

dukeconcept.png

kentuckybowlconcept.png

clemsonbowlconcept.png

gamecockpapajohns.png

uconnpapajohnsconcept.png

I think one improvement you can make on the helmets is the stripe. Right now, it doesn't seem to match up with the direction the helmet is going. I think if you added a little curvature to it the helmet would look much more professional

Clemson's and Troy's uniforms are beautiful, by the way

Thanks for the comments guys. I agree with the stripes on a few of the helmets. Thanks for pointing that out. I may add front,back, and side views when I have time.

I don't know if you are taking requests but if you are could you do a Michigan one.

Sure, give me a little bit of time. I'm working on another one right now.

Thanks and a side and back view would be awesome I would try it but all I have is Paint. :wacko:

I can see South Carolina and UCONN wearing these, those two uniforms are spot on. The others though, I'm not too sure about.

South Carolina's is very retro. I am a huge Gamecock fan and want to see the garnet helmets again. Uconn's is similiar to the ones they wear now. Little different with the stripes. I don't like Clemson's purple helmets, would definitely stick to orange. UK's are somewhat throwback to the late 90's early 00's.

Archived