Nike College Basketball Concepts

CAB

Just feeling in the basketball mood and decided to try out an SoD template for some Nike schools. It just seems as if just about every school now is switching to the this template, and here I'll post my ideas for some teams. I feel that the current template has room for much creativity, but isnt being used to it's full potential. I'll just be trying to fix teams' looks to fit the template better. I have two done so far, not sure how many more there will be it just depends on how much free time I have.

Syracuse-they were one of the first teams to switch to the new template. I don't think their current look is terrible but it could definitely be better. For whatever reason Nike seems to like adding silver randomly into teams unis, and I'm not a huge fan of that. With this I went back to just plain orange and blue, with a simple striping design on the side. I really think they should bring back the interlocking SU, and that is found on the shorts.

HOME-

4292120210_5afff78661.jpg

ROAD-

4292120212_6ae095e001.jpg

Comments are greatly appreciated! DePaul will be posted shortly...

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Solid concept here, but it reminds me too much of Illinois. I think if ya threw silver back in there it would give it some individuality. Also, ya think you could shrink the image abit? It takes up my whole computer screen, and it's fairly big. No big deal though.

(BTW, nice avatar :P )

Fixed the image sizes, they should look better now.

DePaul-Last year they had what was a very unique look IMO. But they decided to ditch it for the same template as Michigan State, which it seems a lot of teams are doing lately. I wanted to keep the feel of their old design, only in SoD form. Not really much else to say...here's your DePaul Blue Demons!

HOME-

4297009072_a6f55aab28.jpg

ROAD-

4296264943_947549f886.jpg

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I really like what you did with Cuse. Maybe a blue alternate should be added? It goes back to the Melo era uniforms though, and removes silver, so good job. You just might want to add white or something so it doesnt look so dull

Your DePaul one is going in the right direction. I would change the script and numbers to borderless numbers, and make the script blue and numbers red. Either that, or make the outlines on both WAY THINNER and make them contrast the jersey instead of having white on white and such.

The detail on both of these could use a lift. I'm kind of picky, but I like to see when someone goes all out. Manufactuer logos, and then of course if it's SOD have a logo on the collar circle.

Archived