Sun Life Stadium

Juddley

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saints wordmark seems bigger than what i had thought it would be. Updated.

Super-Bowl-XLIV-field-2.png

That field looks great. Last time it was in Miami they had that little stripe that housed the conference logos. I thought that looked awful and I'm glad they just put them in the corner opposite the team logo. Still, I miss the helmets in the endzone. Growing up and watching Super Bowl highlight tapes, that was just part of the super bowl for me. I'd love to see them return.

I feel the same way. I love the helmet endzones. The endzones they use now are nothing special. Many teams have endzones just like these. The Saints and Colts could have these exact endzones at their home stadiums (and the Colts nearly do). Helmet endzones with the conference logo in one helmet were never done outside of the big game. They were special.
OldRomanSig2.jpg

i too miss the helmets, the colts really do just about have the exact same endzone in their oildome, the only difference is that they have the afc logo in a circle and an nfl logo in a circle....

the helmets were sweet and made the super bowl look like the super bowl, these endzones are so blahhh in my opinion, i wonder what color the vikings endzone would have been, yellow or purple, im guessing purple with vikings in white (should be outlined in yellow but they dont outline anymore)...the worst endzone was the eagles, the green just does not look good against the lime green grass

last years super bowl was the best color...not just because it was my stillers, but the red and yellow really looked cool

Archived