ESPNJersey.com

buckeyes

I'm curious if you ever got your jersey. I crossed my fingers and ordered a $25 jersey from here 12 days ago. It went through paypal so I figured I can contest it and block them if I don't get the jersey. I'm not very optimistic.

A jersey from the site as a topic or from a person selling things here? There is a 'lil marketplace. You may have wanted to state you ordered a jersey, "from there".

Regardless, welcome.

Funny, I was really worrying about my espnjersey.com purchase after reading this blog. But, I did get my jersey in the mail yesterday. It is not authentic and I didn't expect it to be. But for $25, I think it was definitely worth it. There are a few loose threads here and there. But the patches on the arms are correct as of last year (MN Twins Jersey), and it fits true to size (48). Hope this post is helpful.

Gothamite:

The problem I have with Arsenal is that shares are $14,000 USD ea. For a few bucks more you can get a certificate and pin. Forbes ranked them as the third most valuable soccer property on the planet. You mean they can't spring for a $20 jersey? Oh yes, I was tld that the game worns are property of the players and not the club which does not make much sense.

I'm curious if you ever got your jersey. I crossed my fingers and ordered a $25 jersey from here 12 days ago. It went through paypal so I figured I can contest it and block them if I don't get the jersey. I'm not very optimistic.

A jersey from the site as a topic or from a person selling things here? There is a 'lil marketplace. You may have wanted to state you ordered a jersey, "from there".

Regardless, welcome.

Funny, I was really worrying about my espnjersey.com purchase after reading this blog. But, I did get my jersey in the mail yesterday. It is not authentic and I didn't expect it to be. But for $25, I think it was definitely worth it. There are a few loose threads here and there. But the patches on the arms are correct as of last year (MN Twins Jersey), and it fits true to size (48). Hope this post is helpful.

Expect more loose threads in due time. You definitely get what you pay for when you buy from those scumbags.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived