Buffalo Bills redesign

Moseph

It seems that just about everyone hates the bills current uniforms. I don't think they are too bad, but the retros look much better IMO. That is where I got my idea for the redesign from. I have always felt that those jerseys had a clean look to them, I just am not to big a fan of the old logo. I decided to keep the current logo, but flipped the colors around to fit better with the new white helmets. For the color scheme, I went with a more retro feel and added some simple striping for a more classic look. What do you guys think?

Logo

BuffaloBillslogoconcept3smalljpeg.jpg

Home

BuffaloConceptjpeg.jpg

Home Alternate

BuffaloConceptaltjpeg.jpg

Away

BuffaloAwayConceptAltjpeg.jpg

Away Alternate

BuffaloAwayConceptjpeg.jpg

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Everyone is right. You should use a darker shade of Royal Blue. And the Red body of the Bison immediately catches your eye. It almost transfixes you to where that's all you look at-the Red buffalo. Go back to the Royal-bodied buffalo with a Red spear. The uniform itself is very classy-good work.

Hate it. Simply, the Bills throwbacks are perfect (well, nearly) - so don't mess with that, just make that the primary home and away unis.

Secondly, switching the colours on the logo looks really naff. Very unimaginative.

Yet another Bills redesign that completely whiffs. Honestly nobody has ever been able to come up with a reasonable Bills redesign, not even Fraser.

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

Hate it. Simply, the Bills throwbacks are perfect (well, nearly) - so don't mess with that, just make that the primary home and away unis.

Secondly, switching the colours on the logo looks really naff. Very unimaginative.

Yet another Bills redesign that completely whiffs. Honestly nobody has ever been able to come up with a reasonable Bills redesign, not even Fraser.

I really appreciate your feedback, seeing as you are a Buffalo fan. I agree that the throwbacks look good, I was just trying to change it up a little. I guess I am the only one who likes the red logo.

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Archived