Comic Book Baseball Player Template

JayJaxon

Greetings all,

My latest template is made to look comic book character-like. Unnatural looking torso on top of small but muscular legs and fitted with a small head. Like everything else I have done, I want to eventually release this for use. I would like any advice on how to make this thing look even cooler. As with everything else, this is done in Photoshop CS4 and will be released as a PSD file.

Braves_Road_Comic_Book.png

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear some good suggestions.

This is pretty cool. It reminds me of those KFC football characters from this past season. I see two things that may need some work.His right shoulder looks a little awkward because it dips down so far. Maybe bulk that up a little to fill that space and the hands could use a little tweaking. I always struggle with hands.Otherwise, it is a very good idea.

I know for sure that the hands need work. I am going to try to bring the shoulder up too. It might fix the problem I am facing when I put the script on the jerseys.

In the meantime, here is the Savannah Stingers!

Stingers_Comic.png

This is really cool, jay. But I think you should try and make this a look a little more natural. Even though this is modeled as a comic book character, it still needs some realistic attributes. For example, maybe bring the knees a little higher and the legs brought closer together in a more natural posistion. Also, the calf on the right looks a bit mutated, I think it's cause the thigh and bottom part of the leg are at different angles.

Archived