Olympic Hockey uniform redesigns

Edubdesign

Hey, long time viewer-first time user here with a new - or, rather, kind of an old - spin on things for Olympic teams at the Olympics.

These designs have been featured on both Puckdrawn.com and Icethetics.com. Since I seem to have impressed both Johnny and Chris with my stuff, I'll see what the peanut gallery here think.

Here's the link for the concepts. The link.The album also includes a blank version of my fullbody template and an RBK-Edge version too. As I tried to allude to earlier, these designs, for the most part, have a kind of retro spin to them.

Coming next, in a month or two, I'll have my next project finished. It's a reformatted version of the AHL. It's already 1/5 finished, but between work, school, and all that other important stuff, it'll take me a while.

I really like your Team USA set based on the 1976 jerseys with the eagle crest. Team USA totally needs to return to the traditional red breezers.

The only tweak I'd suggest is adding a single 5-point star on each shoulder and maybe eliminating the gold stars on the chest. Well done!

usfullbody.png

I really like your Team USA set based on the 1976 jerseys with the eagle crest. Team USA totally needs to return to the traditional red breezers.

The only tweak I'd suggest is adding a single 5-point star on each shoulder and maybe eliminating the gold stars on the chest. Well done!

usfullbody.png

Thanks for the words, Wally. Anybody else?

DUDE MY DUDE these are fvcking sweet! That is my new favorite template and I dont even like (or didnt before this) hockey uniforms. Cant wait to see more, thanks for the blanks, I am locked and loaded now.

DAMN you, now I gotta get into hockey designs!

• 1 month later...

Archived