MiLB Jerseys

gueman

Do any of you know of a site that carries most of the MiLB jerseys? Looking to start to add to my collection and find it cumbersome to go to each team's web site. The MiLB store at their web site is lacking.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

http://www.milbstore.com/

Click on Jerseys, then you can select the team and display options from the drop-down menus.

Thanks...Looks like they redid the site and added a few more teams, but it is still lacking most.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I'd strongly recommend looking into the game worn auctions at the end of the seasons. I got the Indianapolis Indians manager's away jersey (wanted it to say INDIANAPOLIS) from the year before (so very little wear, larger jersey, higher number) for like $100 bucks. Not bad for something you can't get even in replica form...

Pat

Personally from being in the know, you're best deals are probably to contact the teams you are interested in directly. They probably have game used/issued authentics that are worth every dime you spend on them.

Archived