NBA and NHL Updates

NJTank

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly yes, but I took some advice and started to review the summaries and clean them up a bit in the NFL and started to make the page have a more uniform look so it has put me way behind.

Im just one person with a 9-5 job living on my own, and its time consuming. Shopping, Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, all take time.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Sadly yes, but I took some advice and started to review the summaries and clean them up a bit in the NFL and started to make the page have a more uniform look so it has put me way behind.

Im just one person with a 9-5 job living on my own, and its time consuming. Shopping, Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, all take time.

Well that is certainly fair and understandable.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I really like the layouts of your team pages, very easy to read and simple. Very nice. I'd like to see them expanded, though. Perhaps have links to different seasons where you can see a team roster, the schedule results and other information that happened each season? Maybe also a page for banners? Possibly recreate team banners in Photoshop and put them under a "Banners" section on each team page? I'm sure someone could help with that.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I really like the layouts of your team pages, very easy to read and simple. Very nice. I'd like to see them expanded, though. Perhaps have links to different seasons where you can see a team roster, the schedule results and other information that happened each season? Maybe also a page for banners? Possibly recreate team banners in Photoshop and put them under a "Banners" section on each team page? I'm sure someone could help with that.

That would be very nice but I am just one man with a job, its why the updates are so slow, I am making it left justified right now I am ignoring defunct NBA and NHL teams to get through this as fast as possible so I can move on to MLB. Ill fix the defunct teams afterward.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Few notes for your Phoenix Coyotes page:

1999/00: " Under new Coach the Coyotes...." - which coach?

2002/03: "....in NHL history as he only post 36 games in 59 games...." - games in games?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived