Chopper Of The Week

vicfurth

Yeah, I saw it. It really annoys me, though, that all the episodes take two weeks. I did leave a link to an up-close photo gallery of Mikey's bike in my first post. You can also see the finished Liberty bike at the OCC website. I didn't, though.

P.S. it'll really bite if Paulie doesn't use Campo's Liberty fender.

I wouldn't blame Paulie for not using Campo's Liberty face. He's right, it doesn't really fit the bike and it's too damn big. When he first got started on that face I thought it would look cool but as time went on it looked crappier and crappier. How can you use a face that has a "Jay Leno chin"?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

yea campo liberty face really sucked!! when i looked at it i said "no way is that the liberty face"

i think it looks awesome the way it turned out from looking at the pics on the website. i think Justin did do a paint job on it, just on the fenders i belive.

his best paint job to date i think is the POW/MIA bike

untitled-1.png

Speaking of the Liberty Bike, I have chosen that one my latest "Chopper of the Week". It crazy cool how the copper turned out. The pic is in my sig (here it is for all those who hate to scroll down)...

acotw.gif

I love everything about this bike. The fenders, gas tank, even the copper-plated engine are all sweet. The chain drive instead of the usual belt drive goes just perfectly with this bike, but I must say my favorite detail is the liberty torch carburetor. Just awesome.

Click here for an up-close view of this bike.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Yeah this bike does look really good! I didn't see the last episode but how did Cam take his Liberty getting shot down?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived