Chopper Of The Week

vicfurth

Hey. I'm now using my sig as a display area for my "Chopper of the Week". Motorcycles (especially this particular style) are a hobby of mine, and I'm a huge fan of the work that Orange County Choppers does. A description of this week's honoree...

This goes by two different names, the Blues bike and Mikey's bike. It is built to look somewhat like an old Cadillac, with the fin on the rear fender being a main detail. I like this bike a lot.

Feel free to discuss this, or go to orangecountychoppers.com to see more bikes like these.

Click here to see a more detailed and up-close view of this bike.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Not a bad lookin' site.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I've seen all the episodes but that's not a huge accomplishment. All they do is play "re-runs" over and over. I'm getting sick of Paulie saying "I need to fabricate this and fabricate that". Everything is fabricate, fabricate, fabricate!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

American Chopper is the greatest show on T.V. The best is when Paul Sr. calls them all "numb-nuts" for beating down the old truck. :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't understand the fascination with "choppers," or even motorcycles in general. I personally think they should be illegal based upon current laws that are in place. Think about it: it's illegal (in most states) to drive without a seat belt. Do motorcycles have seat belts? No, and in fact, they're even more dangerous than riding in a car without a seat belt. If you fall going 70+ on a motorcycle, you're pretty much toast, because there's nothing around to protect you. I'd show you a picture of a guy that got into a bike accident, but it's extremely graphic and unappropriate for the board so... just take my word for it. :)

And I'll probably get slammed for thinking this way, but hey, it's my opinion and no one has to agree with me on it.

I see it like this, Motorcycles wouldn't kill anybody if one ran into a car, so they really aren't hurting other motorists. The only danger is to the guy on the bike. I think if the biker wants to put himself in that dangerous of a position, then it is his choice.

Even though pretty much every show is the same, I still love it and still watch every week.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I don't see the appeal of a chopper.

If I ever get a motorcycle, I want a sidecar.

Sidecar? You have to be kidding, right? A Trike is more appealing than a sidecar.

Sidecars are for Batman and Old People from Wisconsin.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

OOOH the Spiderman Bike.... a piece of art

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I don't see the appeal of a chopper.

If I ever get a motorcycle, I want a sidecar.

Sidecar? You have to be kidding, right? A Trike is more appealing than a sidecar.

Sidecars are for Batman and Old People from Wisconsin.....

Considering I plan on painting on some Batman graphics and driving around old people from Wisconsin, a sidecar is the way to go!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

MIKEYS BIKE!!!

that bike is awesome. the paint job is crazy good. u cant see it from afar but when u look up real close u see it.

did anyone watch the liberty bike last night? it looks like its gunna turn out awesome. i like the idea of the copper bc the staue of liberty is copper.

untitled-1.png

Yeah, I saw it. It really annoys me, though, that all the episodes take two weeks. I did leave a link to an up-close photo gallery of Mikey's bike in my first post. You can also see the finished Liberty bike at the OCC website. I didn't, though.

P.S. it'll really bite if Paulie doesn't use Campo's Liberty fender.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived