Fantasy Logo Challenge!

lopernv

Seeing all the challenges, I would like to host one (looking like it would be fun).

Logo Details:

Sport : Football

Name : Toledo Tornado

Colours : Carolina Panthers colour scheme

Contest closes April 16th at 8:00

EDIT: THE COLOUR SCHEME CAN BE ANY NFL COLOUR SCHEME.

Y'know Steve-O that was the same vibe I got from it. It seems a little too structured to me. Maybe if the color scheme wasn't set out right away then it wouldn't seem so bad, but the guidelines are very strict for this one. I'll still give it a shot, though.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Hey, I put in a request for my fantasy football team, the Milwaukee Cyclones at the Request board and it's doing nothing but collecting dust (probably because people see my post number and assume I'm some one-hitter quitter trying to scam some free art). Maybe some of you woudn't mind changing the colors and the wordmark for me?

C'mon... help out the poor college kid that can't afford illustrator...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Honestly, I don't want to come off as a prick, because hopefully you can become a major contributor to the board (does not have to include artwork, may include insight and bringing a view to the board). I personally have hard time making a logo, that I have worked hard to make, for someone has hasn't been here that long or hasn't contributed enough on a consistent basis. Coming up with a logo contest (which the seems to be one of them), or being forceful about having a logo made isn't the way to go about things. A lot of requests may not be fulfilled for those reasons. A logo is a lot of work and I am reluctant to just give it away until I have that persons trust. You may very well find someone who will make the logo for you in the request forum, but if not, it's no reason to complain. We are not a logo making service, we are a community, with generous members.

Honestly, I don't want to come off as a prick, because hopefully you can become a major contributor to the board (does not have to include artwork, may include insight and bringing a view to the board). I personally have hard time making a logo, that I have worked hard to make, for someone has hasn't been here that long or hasn't contributed enough on a consistent basis. Coming up with a logo contest (which the seems to be one of them), or being forceful about having a logo made isn't the way to go about things. A lot of requests may not be fulfilled for those reasons. A logo is a lot of work and I am reluctant to just give it away until I have that persons trust. You may very well find someone who will make the logo for you in the request forum, but if not, it's no reason to complain. We are not a logo making service, we are a community, with generous members.

my thoughts, exactly!

Archived