European Soccer Concept Cup

raysox

ESCC.png

For Christmas, I got FIFA 10 for my new xbox. Soon, I realized how cool the European system of determining a champion is. Being a designer, I wanted to make my own Champions league. I quickly realized that'd be a hell of a lot of work. But if I opened it to everyone, this could work out. I thought about the countries that always were a force in UEFA. I came up with 5 countries. Those countries are Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and England.

The people signing up will create their own soccer team identity. Logos, kits, everything. What I was thinking, was a week of sign up. First 16 people signing up for that country, get in. If 15 or less people sign up, then we'll take it. Then voting will take place. Listing your 3 favorite identities, the top 3 will advance. Top 3 in each league move to a 16 team tournament, then a wild card vote. Then elimination from there on out, through voting. You can enter 3 teams in the whole project.

Somehow, I want to make the cities, and team colours differ from everyones entry. Suggestions are great. Or does anyone want to assist in this project? I want to enter concepts, so what I'd need is a buddy for this, so I can send my design in for verification.

yeah, I'll participate. My cousin made me get FIFA ('cause I made fun of soccer) and I've had nothing but good experiences on it. I'm not exactly sure what you're proposing though. Is it like an identity creation competition or voting on existing logos? Your description was interesting but confusing. Haha

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

yeah, I'll participate. My cousin made me get FIFA ('cause I made fun of soccer) and I've had nothing but good experiences on it. I'm not exactly sure what you're proposing though. Is it like an identity creation competition or voting on existing logos? Your description was interesting but confusing. Haha

Was it? I meant you create your own identity. Everything, logos, kits ect.

im assuming that if you take a team in the Spanish bracket, you get voted on vs all the other spanish concepts, and if you are top 3 you move on to "play" other countries' concepts based on your seeding(based on how many votes you got)? Are there new concepts for every round (if i got that right...it WAS a tad confusing)?

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

im assuming that if you take a team in the Spanish bracket, you get voted on vs all the other spanish concepts, and if you are top 3 you move on to "play" other countries' concepts based on your seeding(based on how many votes you got)? Are there new concepts for every round (if i got that right...it WAS a tad confusing)?

Once a team moves on, that identity will be matched up vs another identity in H2H format in a bracket.

I'll make the rules clearer in the official post.

Any other questions?

Was it? I meant you create your own identity. Everything, logos, kits ect.

ok cool. I wasn't sure if we were just voting on existing logos or something

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

When does it start? :P

Dude, calm down. Its still in planning. Plus, you're 12 and have like 90 posts in the last week.

Also, I've decided just TC, and I will be in charge of the competition. That's all we really need.

Lastly, should I brand the leagues the same? *Project Name*: Spain, or make up league names, like La Liga, and the Premier League

What does my age have anything to do with this, it's not like I'm immature or anything. Am I?

Eh, it's more like when you're a newbie here, you go a little crazy. I did, Big mike did, spammy did. I'd just learn how the site flows first. But youre welcome in the project.

Archived