Nuggets!

See Red

Be a smartass all you want, but the simple fact is, you tried to talk tough and everyone in this thread pointed out how wrong you were, so then you tried to take the "high road" and say it didn't matter.

Dude, you got cyber bitch-slapped. Just admit it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently you do.  Otherwise you would have just walked away.

Good one buddy! :notworthy:

I'd just like to interject here and say, bs..... you suck.

My intellegent comments are done for today....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Be a smartass all you want, but the simple fact is, you tried to talk tough and everyone in this thread pointed out how wrong you were, so then you tried to take the "high road" and say it didn't matter.

Dude, you got cyber bitch-slapped.  Just admit it.

Newbie, you'll come to realize in time that sometimes you just can't get your point acrossed to people. InTheEnd and I just had a couple of disagreements, it doesn't mean that I hate the guy. Arguments happen here and there, it's nothing new. Get that through your thick skull! I admit that I percieved what he was saying in a totally different manner, that happens on the internet. Like I said, you have a lot to learn!

So once again, Good one buddy! :notworthy:

I'd just like to interject here and say, bs..... you suck.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from your mouth! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Newbie? Check the "member since" dates there. I may not be a grizzled veteran like some, but I seem to have been here a good 6 months before you.

Good for you!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived