Big XII Football concepts

dgnmrwrw

I've been monitoring the boards for some time and this is my first post. I'm not terribly great with graphic design, but I am a big Husker fan. I like your usage of the font with the serif-style numbers and I'm even ok with the update to the helmet logo. But I have to say - only one stripe on the pants? As any NU fan will tell you, the team went to a 1-stripe pant during the Bill Callahan years... and yeah, the Bill Callahan years. If you don't know, Google it. But suffice to say, most people in the state have tried to re-write history to forget BC.

Actually, the one stripe all white roads was Bill Byrne's last year as AD and the year before Solich got canned. SP changed back the uni's his first year back and then fired Solich, for BC's first year they went back to the double stripe from the 80's and early 90's.

yes....2002

Well regardless, I still can't picture NU without the double stripe. My years were off slightly - thanks for the correction.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Well regardless, I still can't picture NU without the double stripe. My years were off slightly - thanks for the correction.

I too like the double stripe but could have been on board with the '02 uni's if they would have just done red roads. Hate the all white look. To Texas'ish IMO.

Ruffbuff, same ruffbuff that posts on Huskerpedia/Huskermax?

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived