Big XII Football concepts

dgnmrwrw

Here's the Big XII. Some quick notes: Kansas State includes some black. They seem determined to use it in basketball, so I wanted to try to use it here. There's a very slight change to the Nebraska logo. Oklahoma State's sleeve stripes would go straight across, parallel to the bottom of the shoulder numbers. The view is slightly exaggerated, so I kept them straight for emphasis. I'm not sure about some of the alternate jerseys, most notably Iowa State and Kansas.

North

Colorado Home | Road | Road Alt | Road Alt 2

Iowa State Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Kansas Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Kansas State Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt | Road Alt 2

Missouri Home | Road | Road Alt | Road Alt 2

Nebraska Home | Road

South

Baylor Home | Road | Road Alt

Oklahoma Home | Road

Oklahoma State Home | Road | Road Alt

Texas Home | Road

Texas A&M Home | Road | Road Alt

Texas Tech Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Colorado: Simple and effective, works for CU.

Iowa State: I actually really dig this, I like the lighter and darker tones to relate to the highlights/shadows in the primary.

Kansas: You've done well here, but I'd say the number font is the only downgrade.

Kansas State: Excellent! One of your best in the entire series, love the sublimated striping.

Missouri: Way too busy for my liking, I'd like to see what you'd do with their procombat unis...

Nebraska: Not much to say here. Looks good.

Baylor: The claw streaks on the pants are a nice touch, however the shoulder stripes look awkward.

Oklahoma: Again, not alot to say.

Oklahoma State: I like this, the striping gives it a very dynamic feel.

Texas: Not much to say.

Texas A&M: That sublimated star is a really nice addition, I think it works well for a team like A&M.

Texas Tech: I get what you're going for, but the weird side panel design, I'd say it's a downgrade.

Colorado: This looks pretty good, definitely an upgrade over what they have now.

Iowa State: I like this one a lot, especially the number font

Kansas: Good

Kansas State: One of the best, definitely one of the most creative ones as well!

Missouri: I think this one is alright, one thing that bugs me is the piping, it just stops. It would look better flowing down to the bottom of the jersey and onto the pants, then you could make a stripe on the pants that would match it.

Nebraska: Nice Classic look

Baylor: My favorite! Looks really really good

Oklahoma: Kind of boring, I think you should go for something kind of like their pro combat unis last year.

Oklahoma State: Looks Great!

Texas: Pretty much the same, I think you should add Texas back to the jerseys.

Texas Tech: Love this one, I think it looks like something Under Armor would actually make for them. Another Great Job!

This is my favorite series on the boards! You are doing a fantastic job, its really hard to do the whole NCAA, let alone do concepts that look really good for every team.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Someone mentioned about the similar theme. I agree especially with some of the pant stripe patterns. But overall this series is fantastic work. These are all great as well. That K-State set is amazing and I could definitely see Nike doing something like that for them.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Very good again. I don't like Nebraska's white pants; I think they should be red- I remember when they had the Thick Striped White pants (2003), some fans were saying the uniforms were as if the cheer were "Go white... and little bit of red" instead of "Go big Red" ... LOL....

But the Star for Texas A&M, and the striping on the K-State black jerseys are very creative and classy.

I think the gold piping on the Mizzou set is a bit much, though.

Overall, this is one of the best sets of redesigns that I have seen on here.

It's good but I'd like to see you step outside the lines more. Most of these concepts are so close to the actual uniforms. Try something more radical, a different helmet logo, reversing the helmet colors, somethig to bring some distinction.

I do like the number fonts for Kansas and Nebraska, by the way.

FsQiF2W.png

As a Nebraska fan I would never be on board for all white roads, affectionately known as the "surrender whites" in Nebraska. I could dig the other subtle changes though.

I like adding stripes to the Texas pants, ever consider an orange facemask? Likewise with KSU and a purple facemask?

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

The only things I would change here are the Kansas number font, the wordmark on the Iowa State alt jersey because it seems to be lost on the yellow jersey, and I think OK State would look better with an orange or white facemask, as opposed to black.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

As a Nebraska fan I would never be on board for all white roads, affectionately known as the "surrender whites" in Nebraska. I could dig the other subtle changes though.

Agreed. I don't think the all-white look for every game would fly here. The few games they've done it, the response was negative.

I like the classic look you gave the Huskers. I kinda miss the stripes, but it looks good.

Colorado: Pretty good, but their current number font should be on there

Iowa State: Looks clean, though the two different yellows are a little strange

Kansas: Everything works well here

Kansas State: AMAZING! all are really good, the black one is just plain sick!

Missouri: I see that you are trying to incorperate the helmet design in the uniform but still keep its modern look. I get the idea but it looks a bit busy. keep it just modern

Nebraska: Overall this is pretty good, and good you didnt change much

Baylor: The bear claw things dont really mix well with the rest of the uniform

Oklahoma: Good that its still the same

Oklahoma State: These ones are really good

Texas: You dont mess with texas and im glad you didnt

Texas A&M: These are my second favorite of your Big 12, the star is great

Texas Tech: Could be better

maehl.png

• 1 month later...

I've been monitoring the boards for some time and this is my first post. I'm not terribly great with graphic design, but I am a big Husker fan. I like your usage of the font with the serif-style numbers and I'm even ok with the update to the helmet logo. But I have to say - only one stripe on the pants? As any NU fan will tell you, the team went to a 1-stripe pant during the Bill Callahan years... and yeah, the Bill Callahan years. If you don't know, Google it. But suffice to say, most people in the state have tried to re-write history to forget BC.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I've been monitoring the boards for some time and this is my first post. I'm not terribly great with graphic design, but I am a big Husker fan. I like your usage of the font with the serif-style numbers and I'm even ok with the update to the helmet logo. But I have to say - only one stripe on the pants? As any NU fan will tell you, the team went to a 1-stripe pant during the Bill Callahan years... and yeah, the Bill Callahan years. If you don't know, Google it. But suffice to say, most people in the state have tried to re-write history to forget BC.

Actually, the one stripe all white roads was Bill Byrne's last year as AD and the year before Solich got canned. SP changed back the uni's his first year back and then fired Solich, for BC's first year they went back to the double stripe from the 80's and early 90's.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived