Rockies Purple Jerseys

ltjets21

Here's a nice concept idea for someone to run with: "majesty" purple, spruce green, and snowcap silver.

Now GO!!

Done.

doelyn@116.jpg

And now that I see that again...I don't see why that color scheme wouldn't work for the Rocks. Now that the Devil Rays brand identity is dead in the water, if nothing else, it'd be unique among MLB teams, since the Rocks own puple and only one other team in the bigs uses green (if you don't count the itty bitty bit of teal the Marlins use), that being the A's.

I think it could work.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It would certainly work for them. I'd rather them use a brighter shade of purple and green, and maybe add some black trim in there, but it'd work fine.

They could also go the other way, and simply be a purple and white team with maybe a bit of green or silver trim (not both) and try to establish a classic look.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived