Nashville And Detroit!

Steve-O

Who do you want to win in the series?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your allowed to cheer for your team, but all I'm saying is, don't brag when you beat the worst team in hockey, like your fans did the two games I saw this year. Act like you've done it before, and I know you have, You got ten stanley cups.

Don't brag when you win? I'm sorry, but that's the stupidest thing I've heard in awhile.

I hope the Canucks come back and win so we can play you guys, Yzer/Higgy. :hockeysmiley: I always love it when the Wings and Avs get together! Though I wouldn't mind heckling Puckguy and the Chef if we get the Sharks. :D

(I'm assuming the Wings will close it out today since they are currently up 2-0 on the Preds in the 2nd, and I'm assuming we'll close it out today as well since we're up on the Stars 2-1 in the second.)

I hope the Canucks come back and win so we can play you guys, Yzer/Higgy. :hockeysmiley: I always love it when the Wings and Avs get together! Though I wouldn't mind heckling Puckguy and the Chef if we get the Sharks. :D

(I'm assuming the Wings will close it out today since they are currently up 2-0 on the Preds in the 2nd, and I'm assuming we'll close it out today as well since we're up on the Stars 2-1 in the second.)

Dont overlook Calgary nitro lol

12 mins from advancing....woo hoo!!!!!!

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

No, I know. :) I actually think that we'll end up playing the Sharks if/when Calgary wins. I don't think the Canucks will come back and win.

We are also about 12 minutes from advancing! :D :D :D I'm having to listen to the game on NHL Internet Radio since they're showing the Wings game here in Georgia. <_<

Your allowed to cheer for your team, but all I'm saying is, don't brag when you beat the worst team in hockey, like your fans did the two games I saw this year. Act like you've done it before, and I know you have, You got ten stanley cups.

Don't brag when you win? I'm sorry, but that's the stupidest thing I've heard in awhile.

Amen to that!

"Act like you've been there before?" PLEASE! OK, if the Wings win the Cup this year they should just pick it up and walk back into the locker room? That's insane.

Archived