Nashville And Detroit!

Steve-O

Who do you want to win in the series?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been to alot of games against the red wings and I gotta say of all the road fans I have ever seen, they were the biggest most obnoxious group of people I have ever seen. They were jerks to me because I had my Rick Nash jersey on, and this is in our building. That is why I am rooting for the The Nashville Predators

Na nana na hey! Na na na

Na nana na hey! Na na na

Na nana na hey! Na na na

we're gonna beat the s**t out of you

Go Preds!

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I heard this chant coming from the Nashville crowd the other night...if anyone knows if I'm right or not let me know. I cracked up because this was when the Preds were letting the Wings have it. Nothing much better than that. I HATE the Red Wings.

Maaannyyy...

Maaannyyy...

Maaannyyy...

YOU SUCK!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I guess the Red Wings are kinda like the Yankees. Either you love 'em, or you'd burn every one of the player's houses down and piss on the ashes.

I don't much like the predators, but good god woudl it be great to see the 'mighty' red wings get humiliated again.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't much like the predators, but good god woudl it be great to see the 'mighty' red wings get humiliated again.

Mmmm... yes, yes it would... [fade into dream sequence where the Red Wings don't win another Stanley Cup for, say... 2004-1967=37 years]... ahhh, very nice.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

3-0 Wings after one. Eat it.

Think about it. Number one seed team, better players, more experience, YOU GUYS SHOULD WIN!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SWEPT THEM!!!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Think about it. Number one seed team, better players, more experience, YOU GUYS SHOULD WIN!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SWEPT THEM!!!

:rolleyes:

If that were the case, then we wouldn't have the playoffs, now would we? I'm just sick and tired of all of the Wings bashing.

Oh, and: sieve.gif

Mighty big trash talk about a goalie that completely shut the Wings down for two games. ;)

The Wings were on tonight, for sure. Game 6 should be fun.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Mighty big trash talk about a goalie that completely shut the Wings down for two games. ;)

The Wings were on tonight, for sure. Game 6 should be fun.

No, you know who completey shut down the Wings? Themselves. They weren't getting good shots, weren't screening and weren't getting Vokoun moving in the crease. Not to mention that the Preds were playing "hump-a-Wing" both games and the refereeing was just bloody (and I do mean bloody, see Kris Draper's forehead) awful.

And I can be as arrogant as I want. Nobody had a problem with Vokoun's or Trotz's arrogance. Why is that different?

i'm not a huge wings fan, but i have to root for my hometown team over nashville.

i can't believe you so-called HOCKEY fans would want nashville to win this series. doesn't tradition mean anything. we're talking about NASHVILLE, for god's sake. detroit = american hockey, nashvillle = grand ole opry. keep nashville out of hockey. that is where i stand.

i'm not a huge wings fan, but i have to root for my hometown team over nashville.

i can't believe you so-called HOCKEY fans would want nashville to win this series. doesn't tradition mean anything. we're talking about NASHVILLE, for god's sake. detroit = american hockey, nashvillle = grand ole opry. keep nashville out of hockey. that is where i stand.

just cheering for the underdog.I don't want them to go and win the Stanley Cup, but it's not often that you can see a team like nashville take down a giant like Detroit. After this series, if the Preds make it, I hope they don't get any further

just cheering for the underdog.I don't want them to go and win the Stanley Cup, but it's not often that you can see a team like nashville take down a giant like Detroit.

Actually, it does happen relatively often. Anaheim, LA and San Jose were all deep seeds that KO'd the Wings in Round 1 over the last several seasons.

3-0 Wings after one.  Eat it.

that is such a typical detroit thing to say. Earlier this month I was at a detroit game against Columbus and The wings only won 3-2. the wings fans in the building went f-ing nuts, after beating the bluejackets!. As my good friend Paul Brown used to say "Act like you been there before"

crossout3.png

that is such a typical detroit thing to say. Earlier this month I was at a detroit game against Columbus and The wings only won 3-2. the wings fans in the building went f-ing nuts, after beating the bluejackets!. As my good friend Paul Brown used to say "Act like you been there before"

:cursing:

I forgot. It's OK for everyone to bash the Wings. But if I say one word in defense, I'm a TYPICAL RED WINGS FAN. :evil::evil::evil:

Oh, I forgot, when you've got the best team in hockey you're not supposed to cheer when you win 'cause you're expected to do so. So do Blue Jacket fans just sigh and walk out when Columbus beats Pittsburgh?

Your allowed to cheer for your team, but all I'm saying is, don't brag when you beat the worst team in hockey, like your fans did the two games I saw this year. Act like you've done it before, and I know you have, You got ten stanley cups.

crossout3.png

Archived