New Design Project...

Steve-O

What do you think of my design idea? (5 is best)  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's a little project I have been pondering about.

stevemask3.jpg

I want to know what you think of it. What is missing and what is too much. I want to keep the Panther and the skull but what other general ideas am I missing. I would love for people to create bastardized versions to show me what they think it should look like. I have kind of based my design off Vokoun of the Predators. I just don't know what looks the best and I definitely need your ideas. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks!

-Steve-O

Well, that looks like the Michigan Panthers logo there, or more specifically, Nitro's modernized version. Anyway, it's a cool layout. Do lax goalies use hockey-style masks?

It could use something on the top front, though, it's going to look mighty void from the head-on look. Maybe just a stripe from the top coming to a point in that space?

Would you mind if I used that template? It's a great view of the mask, and I could definitely put it to use by tracing it into PSP.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

No I found the template so it's all good. And yes it is Nitro's (I have already discussed with him the use of it). I may try the coming to a point in the middle or I might just try to get a larger picture of the Michigan Panther. I'll post when finished. Thanks for you comment. P.S. Nitro is awesome for letting me use the logos.

it is missing something. you're on the right track, though. as i never have been in the position to see about customizing my goalie mask (heck, no goalie mask to speak of) i'll just say that and bounce.

*boing*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived