NFL Pin-up Personas for Firefox

9erssteve

Ok it's not exactly as concept but then neither are sigs and avatar designs and they got posted here all the time so I thought this would be the best place for these.

Since signing up here I must have had about one PM a month asking about the pennants in my sig, and "where I'd got them?", well they were a personal project I used to learn Illustrator (I used to use freehand until pretty recently) anyway with each pm asking where they were from it became clear that folk seemed to quite like them, so I thought I'd do the decent thing and share.

If you like them and if you use Firefox you can now get an NFL persona of your favourite team featuring the pin-up girl from my pennants. ALL 32 TEAMS are available for use now, and in two styles MAC or PC because for some strange reason the browser windows are actually different sizes, so for best results pick the one for your OS (if it doesn't say Mac or PC after the name it's MAC format, I forgot to add the suffix to a few, the individual upload process melts your head when you have that many to do!).

If you go to the Personas site and search 9erssteve you'll find them all there for free, here's a quick snapshot of a few from my page:

NFLpinuppersonasselection.png

Enjoy

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Thanks for these...using the Cards one. Thanks again.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived