MLS Uniform Database

twi

Anybody know of one floating around there on the web? I've tried searching but to no avail. I know sometimes my fellow members have some pretty obscure and awesome resources bookmarked. I've recently bought a couple old MLS jerseys and am trying to match exact years on some of the styles.

I was going to point you to kenn.com, but it appears he's scrapped that portion of the site. If you post pics, though, I'm sure myself and other members of the community here would be able to assist.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Anybody know of one floating around there on the web? I've tried searching but to no avail. I know sometimes my fellow members have some pretty obscure and awesome resources bookmarked. I've recently bought a couple old MLS jerseys and am trying to match exact years on some of the styles.

Maybe this site can help. http://www.colours-of-football.com/index.html

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

What jerseys did you purchase?

I picked up a white KC Wizards from the first season (branded as the Wizards at least), the black Wizards 'rainbow belt' version, and a 2000 Mutiny home.

Archived