NHL Alterations Project

Chapeeko

Okay, I'm going to be blunt here:

These jerseys look like you started off with a normal-looking concept, and then picked a bunch of random butt-ugly colours and went wild with the fill tool.

To be 100% honest, the Carolina ones look the same way... your colours don't complement each other in the slightest. If you want to use certain colours together, that's fine, but try out a bunch of shades of each and see how they work, and then step back and ask yourself "would I buy one of these, and would any NHLer be caught dead in one?"

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

These jerseys look like you started off with a normal-looking concept, and then picked a bunch of random butt-ugly colours and went wild with the fill tool.

To be 100% honest, the Carolina ones look the same way... your colours don't complement each other in the slightest. If you want to use certain colours together, that's fine, but try out a bunch of shades of each and see how they work, and then step back and ask yourself "would I buy one of these, and would any NHLer be caught dead in one?"

This.

I also can't understand why a team (the Oilers in this case) would use the same patch on the shoulders as they do on the front. Interesting concept, sloppy execution.

i'm going to be blunt too. i think this concept looks like :censored:.Also why would the oilers use a :censored:ty version of the bruins color scheme? this just looks ugly. Fans would vomit then revolt if they see this on the ice.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

It's funny, when I do the same to another user I get grief. ;)

But, seriously, these are bad and stop bumping your thread. The lack of responses was an indication this should die.

I wouldn't say die...

I did hold off on replying because I couldn't think of anything positive to say, but seeing as his actual skills aren't the problem, I suspect he may just want to be tested for colour-blindness.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived