NBA & NFL Anniversary Logos needed for site

sportsfan9580

The site is great when it comes to MLB and NHL commemorative anniversary logos in each teams' respective history (thanks to MaximGan, ColorWerx, and other various contributors), however, I was looking at some old photos from the late 80s to early 90s and saw players/coaches from various teams with patches on them, such as shooting shirts and warm-up jackets (ie: Trail Blazers 20th anniversary, Bengals 25th anniversary). I am sorry, but am not able to post these photos because of technical difficulties. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially in vector-form.

The site is great when it comes to MLB and NHL commemorative anniversary logos in each teams' respective history (thanks to MaximGan, ColorWerx, and other various contributors), however, I was looking at some old photos from the late 80s to early 90s and saw players/coaches from various teams with patches on them, such as shooting shirts and warm-up jackets (ie: Trail Blazers 20th anniversary, Bengals 25th anniversary). I am sorry, but am not able to post these photos because of technical difficulties. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially in vector-form.

I have a number of them...but not all of them. I'll try to start working on them when I get back home...

hoops kid are you sure that last "Knicks 2000" is an anniversary?

It's the Knicks two thousaaaand....

InTheYear2000.jpg

"A deadly virus affects the band, turning it into the Max Weinberg 3. Amongst the casualties... the guy with the high voice."

(sorry... I couldn't think of a Knicks joke that hasn't been done to death).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived