Calling all artists, designers and logolizers...

Shiver

This is a plea to all of you talented and creative creatures, I am in need of a logo for my fantasy hockey team.  I took this team over last year and unfortunately am stuck with the team name but I think with the talent I see on here, my team could look like a winner.

Team name: Lancaster Park Leafs

Team colors: none at this time

The only guidelines I am really looking for is that it is as aggressive as you can make a leaf, i.e. sharp, jagged lines or something of that nature, and that it looks nothing like the Toronto Maple Leafs logo.  Any color combination can be used, my hope is that it doesn't look like the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I know a Leafs logo isn't exactly as exciting as say the Manitoba Moose but I am sure someone can come up with something creative.  

Thanks

How are you stuck with the name, and yet own the team? Doesn't owning the team give you the right to change the name? I'm sure someone out here has an idea. If you do, you're a more creative person than I.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

the reason I am stuck with it is that the fantasy league I am in has put a freeze on moving franchises.  I really want to change it beleive me but for now I am trying to make the best of it.  I have been thinking of a new name and logo so that maybe if I could come up with a really cool alternative, I may be able to convince them to move me.  I have been trying to think of some cool names for either Leduc (the city where I live) or Edmonton 15 kms north of me.  Leduc is best know for the first Oil well in the province and the names Drillers, Roughnecks etc come out but meh, don't sound too good with Leduc.  

Well, anyone that can help me out, I sure would appreciate it.

if you need to get a hold of me PM me or email me --> rpha_leafs@yahoo.ca

Well the reason to move out of Lancaster Park would be that it is actually a military base and not an actual town or city.

Zoneranger, that's not bad, I like your use of shades of orange and yellow but it's a little fluffy if you know what I mean.

Sorry guys, I know I am not giving you much to work with here, I am not even sure if Challange is even the word for it but I do appreciate the comments so far.

13thFloorElevators.... that is very unique and creative, just what I was looking for, something different, something cool plus it goes with the Lancaster Park name.  Would it be possible to make that into a vectorized logo?

Archived