Shamrocks Pee-Wee Football Concepts

StPatty33

*Update in post #10 below*

*Update in post #4 below*

Hey, all!

My little cousin just joined a new football team, and his mom asked me to whip up a couple logo concepts for the team. I doubt they'd have the budget to really do much with them, but I spent a few hours today whipping these up--C&C is appreciated!

For these I just made a simple shamrock and did a Saints-esque outline on them--I like where they're going. The wordmark maybe isn't as evolved yet, but I think the font fits the concept well:

Rox2.png

The Leprechaun logo was a specific request. I like the simplicity of a team named the "Shamrocks" actually having a logo of a... you know... shamrock, but they asked for the Leprechaun so what're you gonna do. Yes, it's based on the short lived MASS Marauders logo. I think it probably needs more highlights and shading other than what's on it, but I thought I'd get a bit of C&C as it is, anyway.

I like the idea of the last logo possibly the best, but it looks more like a conference or league logo, not really a team logo--I dunno why though:

Rox1.png

C&C would be awesome, and thanks for stopping by!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I'm really, really liking what youve done here. The Shamrock logos would look perfect on a helmet, and the leprechaun is purely awesome. I first thought of Brownie the Elf when I saw it, not because they look alike (because they really don't), but because it looked like a nice, classic, "go-get-em" logo.

Very nice work, definetely a great job!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm really, really liking what youve done here. The Shamrock logos would look perfect on a helmet, and the leprechaun is purely awesome. I first thought of Brownie the Elf when I saw it, not because they look alike (because they really don't), but because it looked like a nice, classic, "go-get-em" logo.

Very nice work, definetely a great job!

Thanks--I really hope they go with the Shamrock logos, I like them quite a bit.

spacer.png

Here's an updated version of the leprechaun. I added some coat detail in the center, and redid his right arm cuff. Oddly, I think the detail in the center really is starting to pull it together:

Rox3.png

spacer.png

just an idea, but perhaps you could throw a shamrock into the band around the hat, to tie it into the name a bit more...great work as-is, though...

Not a bad idea--I was toying with the idea of putting one in his fist. I'll probably test that out--thanks!

spacer.png

Nice looking logo.

Do these kids have beards?

All good football players have beards!

Seriously though, I was trying to get away from it being too whimsical and kiddy looking. I was thinking of trying a streamlined and less unruly beard--maybe I'll see what it would look like w/no beard at all too.

spacer.png

Added some ambient highlights. I'm sold on the one across the back and the leg, not sure yet about the highlights on the hands and football:

Rox4.png

spacer.png

Archived