South carolina Gamecocks championship gear

TrueYankee26

Thanks for these links. I might buy some merchandise, and I'm not a normal South Carolina fan. There's just something about that team I really liked.

applogosig15.pngapplogosig13.pngapplogosig14.png

The first non-banned member of ther CCSLC to post in The Ugliest Bathroom.

Fantastic tee design. I've always loved the CWS gear across the board.

Interesting note, isn't USC sponsored by Under Armour? and UCLA is sponsored by Adidas. Just caught my eye that gigantic Nike swoosh on the top of the design. Wonder if anyone has any quarrels with this being the official shirt? Just something that caught my eye...

Fantastic tee design. I've always loved the CWS gear across the board.

Interesting note, isn't USC sponsored by Under Armour? and UCLA is sponsored by Adidas. Just caught my eye that gigantic Nike swoosh on the top of the design. Wonder if anyone has any quarrels with this being the official shirt? Just something that caught my eye...

What the NCAA does (at least for basketball) is they will not make the teams wear a logo that competes with the school's official partners. So the team on-field shirts and hats are unbranded, but the versions that fans purchase have the swoosh on them. Same design, just plus or minus the logo.

If the team is a Nike school, then the branded gear is worn by the team as well.

Great Game: Other Merch available @ the USCSPORTS.com site.

Carolina Merch

Now would be interesting time to bring up the use of the SC logo that essentially lost out on trademark rights to Souther Cal.......

^ I remember that debate on here.

Anyways, they could always wear this on the field:

672841592139-c.jpg

87Redskins.png

Archived