Kings Concept

LetsGoOakland9

A lot of people believe the Sacramento Kings will move to Las Vegas in the near future so I made a concept for the Las Vegas Kings. I took purple out of the color scheme and added true gold. The jerseys are a starting point but tell me what you think of the logos and how i can improve the jerseys

Kings_Concept_Logos.jpg

Kings_Concept_Home.jpg

Kings_Concept_Away.jpg

Kings_Concept_Alt.jpg

I think you should look at the King on a deck of cards for inspiration,since the team is going to be in Las Vegas.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I think you should look at the King on a deck of cards for inspiration,since the team is going to be in Las Vegas.

yeah I wanted to do something with cards or some Las Vegas theme. That is a great idea though

The problem with that idea is that the teams in Las Vegas are told not to use anything close to gambling. The farthest I think they can get is like the Wranglers' uniforms.

applogosig15.pngapplogosig13.pngapplogosig14.png

The first non-banned member of ther CCSLC to post in The Ugliest Bathroom.

You have a good start on the logo...the uniforms I'm not sure about though. They're a little bland.

And if I were you I would download Inkscape...it's free and I figured out how to use it in a few days. It gives much better results than Paint.

yeah I wanted to do something with cards or some Las Vegas theme. That is a great idea though

The problem with that idea is that the teams in Las Vegas are told not to use anything close to gambling. The farthest I think they can get is like the Wranglers' uniforms.

Playing cards are just too detailed to try to pull a logo out of

You have a good start on the logo...the uniforms I'm not sure about though. They're a little bland.

And if I were you I would download Inkscape...it's free and I figured out how to use it in a few days. It gives much better results than Paint.

did you do you pacers concept on inkscape? cause it looks really good and actually looks like a jersey instead of a drawing of one

I said inspiration not recreation. And "who" tells teams not to use anything associated with gambling? The city IS gambling, that is why it has grown large enough to support sports team.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I said inspiration not recreation. And "who" tells teams not to use anything associated with gambling? The city IS gambling, that is why it has grown large enough to support sports team.

ya but leagues dont want teams associated with gambling since its illegal in sports

ya but leagues dont want teams associated with gambling since its illegal in sports

Then don't put teams in Las Vegas. And the NFL has a love hate relationship with the sports book. The success and popularity of the NFL is tied to the fact it is the easiest of the pro sports to bet on. Why do you think they have a league mandated injury reports to prevent any one from getting inside info that could affect the book.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

P. J. O'Rourke

did you do you pacers concept on inkscape? cause it looks really good and actually looks like a jersey instead of a drawing of one

Yeah, that was on Inkscape. And there's a bunch of templates too...they're on of the first couple posts on the board.

Archived