new Utah Jazz jersey

Delux247

The home is predominantly purple and green, while the road is mainly purple and gold. They don't really look like they are both part of the same set. Maybe add more gold to the home, or change the numbers of the road to green or make the side panel green or something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The home is predominantly purple and green, while the road is mainly purple and gold. They don't really look like they are both part of the same set. Maybe add more gold to the home, or change the numbers of the road to green or make the side panel green or something.

I tend to agree with you. However, these concepts represent a synthesis of the following 4 images. The gaps were filled by a few thoughts of my own.

uta1.jpg

utacollar.jpg

utanumber.jpg

uta2.jpg

ujsignature.png

But they're never going to be worn simultaneously, so it really presents no issue that they don't 'look like they're from the same set' (I personally think they look fine together).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Purple???

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived