Portland Knights Concept

yauger72

Whats the thing behind the knights helmet? The helmet needs to be completely be redone because to me its not really looking like a knight. I think the secondary would look better if the green Oregon shape was dropped, and fix the angles of the axes to fit.

For the uniforms,

Stick to one pant color.

Use a different name and number font.

On third, for name and number use a color that could be well seen. Also the socks don't really flow well.

Use more effective striping patterns, look at what pro teams wear, and what teams in the past have worn.

I AM SCORE!

i dont want to sound like a jerk or anything but really, there is no thought behind this at all.

there's a different logo for each jersey - which isnt a bad thing - but in this case, there's not even a reason behind it.

it's just sloppy - the logo isn't even center in the first jersey, the second we dont even know whats going on behind it, and the third is way too large and out of proportion.

the third jerseys socks have absolutely nothing to do with the jerseys and you cant see the name/numbers at all.. pick a color and stick with it man.

and theres a different jersey design on each one. stick to one jersey design.... wtf

i dunno what to tell you, just clean up your crap. take more than 30 seconds before you post something

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived