A Toronto Maple Leafs Concept

GO2HELL

Let me just say this, the 30 something point leaf (i could be way off since i'm a canucks fan and i dont really pay attention to the leafs logos) won't be used as a primary anytime soon so i decided to go waaaay back to the old conn smythe logo as their new primary logo. for the alternate i used the old ballard leaf (the '67 playoff logo) and took out the text since i did not really like it. Mike Ivall's Leafs concept (from the puckdrawn leafs rebrand cometition) with the wordmark within the hem stripe thing was really cool so that inspired me to use it in the concept. i apologise for the terrible quality of the shoulder patches on the alt because paint sucks when it comes to resizing stuff.

C&C is welcome

Leafs-Home.png

Leafs-Away.png

Leafs-Third.png

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

a real fauxback look. I like it. That early leaf isn't that well accepted though (I think that's what prompted Sergei's response), and I think it might be more accepted (not necessarily better, but more accepted) with the current 3rd jersey throwback leaf. The third is a little crazy...all of the logos are huge, especially the shoulders, but that's the point of a 3rd jersey i guess. That might be the one for the leaf you use in the other two, or perhaps the 67 leaf.

For reference, this leaf was used from 1927-38, and a green version was introduced a year prior. this was the first Maple Leafs logo

278.gif

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

i apologise for the terrible quality of the shoulder patches on the alt because paint sucks when it comes to resizing stuff.

Use Word to re-size images if you're using Paint.

First edit the image in Paint, then copy it into Word, resize it and then paste it back into Paint.

You sometimes need to adjust the colours after doing that, but the image will look much better than re-sizing in Paint.

And I like the first one better.

If you're going to go retro--go all out.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived