new nike pro football template

lenardo

there has been a few nike pro templates i and others have used that are all very good but...i never felt they showed a good look of some of the smaller details. so i took a few normal jersey templates from paint users paradise templates and put nike pro cuts on them. in this you will be able to see cuff/collar designs, sublimated designs, number details, and nike pro combat sheilds much more closely. please let me in on any errors or improvements in my design. Enjoy!

nikeprotemplate1.png

(the darker areas signify the mesh because in real life the players sweat makes it slightly darker)

maehl.png

I don't think there's an actual nameplate on the pro combats, the letters are just sewn onto the mesh part. I may be wrong though.

yeah im pretty sure youre right,i saw the nameplate on the ea sports teambuilder ones so i just felt like putting it in

maehl.png

The Side View looks nice, I have a more accurate front and back version of the pro combat template and I have really good pant templates too, I also fixed the sleeves on mine to match the side view even though I never use the side view.

NikeProCombat.png

I actually have a bunch of cuts that I planned on releasing sometime but I haven't haha.

BTW the picture I just posted probably won't work in paint, I'd have to upload the jerseys and pants separately I think, I may do that later.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

The Side View looks nice, I have a more accurate front and back version of the pro combat template and I have really good pant templates too, I also fixed the sleeves on mine to match the side view even though I never use the side view.

NikeProCombat.png

I actually have a bunch of cuts that I planned on releasing sometime but I haven't haha.

BTW the picture I just posted probably won't work in paint, I'd have to upload the jerseys and pants separately I think, I may do that later.

that template looks really nice, ill look forward to seeing the other cuts. the only thing is i feel that at the shoulders, i feel that the cuts arent so wavy and curved, but more straight. otherwise it is a very good template and look forward to see the releases

maehl.png

NikeProCombat.png

that template looks really nice, ill look forward to seeing the other cuts. the only thing is i feel that at the shoulders, i feel that the cuts arent so wavy and curved, but more straight. otherwise it is a very good template and look forward to see the releases

Yeah I see what your saying, I'll try and work on that.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

The belt needs to have a D-ring. It's a little detail but Nike emphasized it with every logo, so you might as well add it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

the template also needs the back part of the collar

New-Syracuse-Football-Home-Jersey.jpg

i think that you could just color in the back of the collar but here is this:

nikeprotemplate2.png

im sure you can just do the same with big mike's as well but in case you wanted something like that syracuse uniform i made a updated collar

maehl.png

Archived