Non Pro Logos

Sproullie03

After getting my dek hockey jersey's with our logo on it today I was wondering what other people have as logo's for their beer league dek hockey or other random teams that they might play on and the story behind it if there is one.

YourMom.jpg

This is my dek hockey team the name is Your Mom and our colors are highlighter pink and black. The name came up by us just joking around with each other and thinking it would be funny to have other people playing us say they got beat by your mom and we just joke a lot about the name. The colors came about because well we needed a color no one else had and we figured no one had pink. The logo is a stripper on a pole and that is because the guy who came up with the name is a man whore and wanted to have a stripper on the shirt.

After getting my dek hockey jersey's with our logo on it today I was wondering what other people have as logo's for their beer league dek hockey or other random teams that they might play on and the story behind it if there is one.

YourMom.jpg

This is my dek hockey team the name is Your Mom and our colors are highlighter pink and black. The name came up by us just joking around with each other and thinking it would be funny to have other people playing us say they got beat by your mom and we just joke a lot about the name. The colors came about because well we needed a color no one else had and we figured no one had pink. The logo is a stripper on a pole and that is because the guy who came up with the name is a man whore and wanted to have a stripper on the shirt.

that looks like something uncle jimbo would put on the back of a truck beside the truck nuts

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived