University of Phoenix Stadium Field

SFCOM1

Ok, since I have posted a college field (Michigan Stadium) with the Field template I just updated. Here is a pro field. The University of Phoenix Stadium, located in the Suburb of Glendale, AZ (near Phoenix). The Field is laid out in the NFL diagram, with logos of the Arizona Cardinals. Other major games played on this field includes the 2008 NFC championship (Arizona vs Philly), Super Bowl XLIII (New England vs New York Giants), annualy the Fiesta Bowl, and once every 4 years the BCS College National Championship.

Now here is the field. :)

Cardinals.png

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

I'm not trying to be mean but I don't understand why you are posting these. They're not really concepts. There's nothing unique or impressive.

Again I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't think it's really a concept and it's impossible to give CC on it.

Ok, since I have posted a college field (Michigan Stadium) with the Field template I just updated. Here is a pro field. The University of Phoenix Stadium, located in the Suburb of Glendale, AZ (near Phoenix). The Field is laid out in the NFL diagram, with logos of the Arizona Cardinals. Other major games played on this field includes the 2008 NFC championship (Arizona vs Philly), Super Bowl XLIII (New England vs New York Giants), annualy the Fiesta Bowl, and once every 4 years the BCS College National Championship.

Now here is the field. :)

Cardinals.png

never mind THE FIXER, keep doing your thing! p.s. post them in the sports logos section to avoid future wrath, but keep up the good work!

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I see nothing wrong with someone posting a graphic he has made. And C&C is not impossible.

Have you played with transparencies and blends to make the logos and marking appear to be painted on, rather than being crisp logos on a field graphic?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

post them in the sports logos section to avoid future wrath, but keep up the good work!

Posting them there may get him more wrath than if he just stays in the concepts forum. What i would do is just make this your one thread for all your field art, instead of making thread after thread.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

As of the graphics. That is what I am learning. Currently my photoshop is inoperative. (It's on my main machine, and it needs a new monitor) My laptop does not have the program (yet). I am testing how they are posting on the board, as I plan on doing every NFL field and many Major college fields. (I am a High School and JC college referee for many years. And I wanted to improve on many of the different field templates I have seen on this board the past few years (Especialy the Super Bowl concepts that I have even tried in the past.) :)

It is my hope these (or possibly better versions) can be used as logo updates like the NBA courts and the NHL rinks being developed on the main logo pages. (now tring to do each Super Bowl that would be a project, since many of them where very unstandard for the first 10 years).

I do appreciate the replies and comments as I test out the programs and see how to make them look the best.

It is my hope these (or possibly better versions) can be used as logo updates like the NBA courts and the NHL rinks being developed on the main logo pages. (now tring to do each Super Bowl that would be a project, since many of them where very unstandard for the first 10 years).

That would be really cool if you could make these for Chris to upload to the main site. But if you want to do that, work on getting them 100% accurate by looking at more than a few pictures. I've noticed a few mistakes on some of your fields. But nice start, and I hope to see my homestate Minnesota fields up soon.

Punch9 (biased fan)

That would be really cool if you could make these for Chris to upload to the main site. But if you want to do that, work on getting them 100% accurate by looking at more than a few pictures. I've noticed a few mistakes on some of your fields. But nice start, and I hope to see my homestate Minnesota fields up soon.

Punch9 (biased fan)

Hi Punch9,

That is the critique I am looking for. Is it the field? I have used the "Oficial" NFL and NCAA diagrams used in their respective rule books (both of which I have in my possesion a long with the NFHS as well) or the graphics in general? As for the Cardnials the logos are easy enough, and I live by the stadium where I have plenty of detailed photos (that small NFL logo is hard to spot on without photoshop).As of Michigan Stadium the fonts are custom in the endzones (and I had to use several hundred photos to spot them). The block "M" is easy enough to place but hard to get the size exactly correct.

By "official" I mean the proper graphics, proper sideline colors, proper endzone design, and proper 20-yard line colors. Basically, make your designs exactly the same as the real-world NFL fields. (And that means proper grass shading). It may seem like a lot, but it is the only way you will get your concepts used by the main site.

EDIT - Also the yard number font should be the same or at least extremely similar. :D

Punch9

By "official" I mean the proper graphics, proper sideline colors, proper endzone design, and proper 20-yard line colors. Basically, make your designs exactly the same as the real-world NFL fields. (And that means proper grass shading). It may seem like a lot, but it is the only way you will get your concepts used by the main site.

EDIT - Also the yard number font should be the same or at least extremely similar. :D

Punch9

I did notice the sideline colors, still working on matching the colors as close as I physicaly can (Hard by just looking at photgraphs) I am using the logos on this site (I am very sure the colors are as correct as possible) and still tweeking the program. As for field gradients, I am experimenting with different designs. The slanted designt of Carolinia is really a headache(Denver has one of the darkest fields, with Green bay and Chicago some of the lightest). And of course field turf fields are just plain "nuts" at times. So it's a learning process. Dont even ask about The Bengals home field. That endzone is a graphics designers nightmare. :)

Though this is fun, buy putting my rules knowledge towards the filed layout. I am striving for as accurate as possible (allowing for tweeks) ;)

Archived