New York Hipsters

Shane Does Art

I threw together a jersey set after my full first year in the league. I tried to make it as "indie hipster" as possible with the stripes and colours.

The Logo was done by logoman, and was based on original designs worked on by ChickenNfish and I.

Let me know what you think.

Home:

hipsterhomejersey.png

Road:

hipsterROADjersey.png

Hi, how are you?

I threw together a jersey set after my full first year in the league. I tried to make it as "indie hipster" as possible with the stripes and colours.

The Logo was done by logoman, and was based on original designs worked on by ChickenNfish and I.

Home:

hipsterhomejersey.png

Road:

hipsterROADjersey.png

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha AMAZING! The alt should be an Ironic Mustache with PBR shoulder patches!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Home:

hipsterhomejersey.png

Road:

hipsterROADjersey.png

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha AMAZING! The alt should be an Ironic Mustache with PBR shoulder patches!

PBR is passé. Throw some Blatz shoulder patches on there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived