Texas Tech Nike Pro Combat Jersey

ZettaBerg40

lets slow down here, these have come out really quick and th

e designs are all too si

milar(except your gophers concept). these all have potential, they just need a little more time put into them

maehl.png

seriously you couldn't base a design off an early red raiders design from like the 30s or so, that one colorized picture that floats around from time to time.

instead of burying everyone elses work with your :censored:ty concepts, i'll use this post to comment on your other work.

Your Tech, Gators and Penn state uniforms have no color or design whatsoever. They look like something i would see in the clearance section of Kmart. in fact this concept is something i would expect to see at the Walmart in Lubbock.

and you minnesota concept, congrats you learned how to use the fill button. still doesn't take away that its a choppy concept at best and a :censored:ty one at that.

when i see pro combat i want to see futuristic, i don't want to see a throwback design. thats what pisses me off about Texas and Oklahoma etc they could take the opportunity to step from the norm and create something futuristic and crazy but dont they go with a throwback design. TCU is a good example, VT is even better of teams that have stepped out of the norm and taken the opportunity to go nuts with the design. yeah they may look :censored:ty in the field but at least they put forth an effort.

so as a suggestion, take the template and just go bat :censored: crazy with the design.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

seriously you couldn't base a design off an early red raiders design from like the 30s or so, that one colorized picture that floats around from time to time.

instead of burying everyone elses work with your :censored:ty concepts, i'll use this post to comment on your other work.

Your Tech, Gators and Penn state uniforms have no color or design whatsoever. They look like something i would see in the clearance section of Kmart. in fact this concept is something i would expect to see at the Walmart in Lubbock.

and you minnesota concept, congrats you learned how to use the fill button. still doesn't take away that its a choppy concept at best and a :censored:ty one at that.

when i see pro combat i want to see futuristic, i don't want to see a throwback design. thats what pisses me off about Texas and Oklahoma etc they could take the opportunity to step from the norm and create something futuristic and crazy but dont they go with a throwback design. TCU is a good example, VT is even better of teams that have stepped out of the norm and taken the opportunity to go nuts with the design. yeah they may look :censored:ty in the field but at least they put forth an effort.

so as a suggestion, take the template and just go bat :censored: crazy with the design.

[/quote/]

yeah, thats basicly the not watered down version of what i wanted to say. expand and put thought on these

maehl.png

Archived