Los Angeles Kings

Lights Out

kingclippers1.png

kingclippers2.png

kingclippers3.png

People often try to bring back the Lakers' colors to the Kings, but I haven't seen anyone go in the opposite direction - making the Kings match the Clippers. That's what I tried to do here - the team's uniforms become red, white, and blue. The main uniforms are based off the Clippers' new unis, and the third is based on the old Buffalo Braves uniforms but in Clipper colors. Comments?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Uh...going with the clippers logo for the LA Kings is just so...so wrong.

Raiders & Lakers colours are the ones they've used in their franchise history, did you see the Canucks vs Kings game? The retro jersey was great, if you get it on an edge jersey and make the yellow a little more of an accent, it'd be great.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Ok, nobody wants to say it? I'll say it. This isn't exactly the most constructive, but if people disagree with what i say, speak up.

the base colors are overused, and in this context are really bright and hard on the eyes. To make the change based on a different basketball team is even more ludicrous, considering the Kings' history with purple and gold, and how bad the Clippers have always been.

the jerseys don't look like hockey jerseys at all. The first two look like something Mission would crank out, and the third is a soccer jersey. there's a reason I've never seen that Braves jersey before, because nobody likes it. Logo, number, and name on the front? no thanks.

It's way too much, way too bright, and for the wrong team.

The execution is good, the idea is at least well thought out, but they're not hockey jerseys. Sorry.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived