Opinons on a hockey logo

Hathaway Browne

I've been dusting off my old British hockey league designs and wanted to come up with some new expansion teams.

Doing a bit of research I found there was a defunct basketball team, the Birmingham Bullets with a great bull logo. I thought that it would make a fantastic logo for the Birmingham Bulls team I had come up with.

Only question is, how should I adapt it? I've come up with 3 versions (I added the hind legs) but I don't know which one works best. Here's what I came up with: 5115462618_220acb457a.jpg Any opinions?

FTR here's the original logo

6893352392_587cf4e9eb_n.jpg

This reminds me of the San Antonio Rampage logo. I'd also go with option B for the jersey. In the primary, I'd add "Birmingham" somewhere on the logo. Right now, it's just a bull with the word "BULLS" in front of it. I like what you're doing here, though.

Thanks. Wish I could take credit for the actual logo, and not just its hind legs! haha  I'll try and work ol' Brum into the wordmark somehow.

The only place I think it can go is underneath, but I'm not a huge fan of that - it kinda reverses the name "Bulls Birmingham"

6893352392_587cf4e9eb_n.jpg

Archived