New Concept

stimpy

I think it's very barren. The shoulders need something, at least a color change if not an alternate logo. The crest logo is very simplistic and leaves a lot of blank space inside of itself which is kind of wierd. Add numbers to the sleeves, they also looks very bare. And please, for the sake of your players' names, don't use that typeface in all capitals. Sorry if I'm coming off a little (lot?) harsh, but you asked for criticisms and suggestions so I figured I'd give them to you.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Yes the script face/all caps rarely, if ever works. Sometimes you can get away with using an old English face if you want to give a "GHETTO" look. But remember, that is just designing down to copy what is basically bad design done by amatures...accepted because the artist and his audience don't know any better. Convoluted I know....but.

The problem is mostly those faces make for poor letterspacing. Here is a tip to assure good letterspacing... Only look at 3 characters at a time, cover the others so you only see 1 through 3. Make sure the spacing looks good between those three, when you are satisfied, cover the first letter and look at characters 2 through 4 and move on down the word.

I don't think you should give up on the Dakota Dinos so fast... but maybe make the dino head part more recognizable... like, add eues, teeth, maybe opne his mouth... add spines down his back.. somehting to make it not look like an S

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived