New Concept

stimpy

I'm guessing that the SD on the crest means South Dakota, which in turn means that you spelled ther name of the state incorrectly. Which is okay, because everyone's fingers/brain stop working at some point or another.

I think the jerseys are very bare. They leave a lot to be desired on the top half, around the shoulders and sleeves. Your drawing is very choppy, too, but that'll get better in time. Keep at it.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

the choppiness is because when i switch formats it gets all messed up...i cant think of what i can do to it

if you're using paint, don't bother using it to save it to a .gif or .jpeg.

it's better to use anyother program that you can get your hands on. MGI

Photosuite, photoshop, stuff like that will get rid of the blurriness

(assuming you are using only paint)

What made you choose that text? I don't see how it can really compliment any jersey.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well I assume the names on the back of the jersey were done in CAPS. Why not use a little variety instead of sticking with one thing?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'm still not diggin' this design. Sorry

Retired Number's To Come

Archived