White version of the new Ducks alt

habsfan1

Below is a MS Paint depiction of the new Ducks alternate jersey and a white version that I created myself. I did the same thing with Nashville a while back ago. If the Ducks make the alt their future home jersey, this is how I think the road should look like. When I began, I had two options. One was to flip flop the black and white, leaving the sleeves and sides with an orange so bright, it would blind people. The other option was to make the cuffs and sides black. I went with option number two. While doing this, I wanted black to still be the main color (other than white) for the jersey and I wanted the orange to remain more prominent than gold. After testing colors patterns back and forth, this is my final concept...

Ducks.png

I'm going to need your help though with a little something. The gold that clashes with the orange in all the panels seems like it could be improved upon. How would you adjust the striping colors? Let me know what your opinions are.

Yes. There is no need to change the striping at all from the black to the white jersey. If you need more contrast between the white and orange, you could put a black stripe above the orange, because you could argue that it's there on the black jersey, just that it blends in with the body. Problem solved.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah keep the striping colors the same. It's what the Ducks do on their normal jerseys now. It works.

The only thing I would change is keep the shoulder yoke black with the orange piping. I'm kinda indifferent to the floating shoulder piping on the black jersey, but I hate the way it looks on the white jerseys.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived