Conference Championship Sigs

super123matrix

What program are you using to put them on here? They look pretty good to me, but putting them through photobucket or another image sharing site will remove the vector look to it and really make them look better.

Thanks. I am using photobucket. I didn't know that could happen. Do you recommend some other way to put these on here??

By the way heres Conference USA Championship

CUSA.png

SMU Mustangs vs. UCF Golden Knights

howard.png

What program are you using to put them on here? They look pretty good to me, but putting them through photobucket or another image sharing site will remove the vector look to it and really make them look better.

Thanks. I am using photobucket. I didn't know that could happen. Do you recommend some other way to put these on here??

By the way heres Conference USA Championship

CUSA.png

SMU Mustangs vs. UCF Golden Knights

Hmm yeah, I didn't see any change when I put it through mine thinking I hit a different setting. I really have no clue what to tell you.

ccslcsig-4.png

The MAC one bothers me because the same gray tones are the background for both the MAC logo and Miami-OH. Kinda makes it look like you're already giving the trophy to Miami.

For comparison, your ACC one has different shades for FSU, VT and then the ACC logo is different, too.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The MAC one bothers me because the same gray tones are the background for both the MAC logo and Miami-OH. Kinda makes it look like you're already giving the trophy to Miami.

For comparison, your ACC one has different shades for FSU, VT and then the ACC logo is different, too.

I just noticed. The team logos are the way they are b/c of the helmet color. The MAC logo on white was how I made it before I made the sig. What a coincidence. ^_^

howard.png

Archived