2 LA Groups Show Interest in Vikings

RAIDERNATION

I still think Roski's plan in Industry is better, building on a hill saves lots of $$$ and it already got past all the legal hurdles. There will also be no need to bring down any building.

Their plan is:

Construction of a new West Hall would be completed before demolition of current West Hall begins so convention bookings would not be interrupted South Hall would increase by 90,000 sq. ft. The total new Event Center would be 1,400,000 gross sq. ft. The upgraded convention center with increased continuous flat, unobstructed exhibition space would propel Los Angeles to #5 in U.S. convention centers compared to #15 now.

No, that's AEG's plan to build near Staples Center, which still needs to get past the legal hurdles. This is Roski's planned stadium:

photo-13.jpg

It looks like it can save lots of $$$ building where they are.

Man, please let the Jags come here so we can build that stadium! I know it's not "in" Los Angeles, but just look at the stadium. It's like Lambeau Field, or Ralph Wilson Stadium meaning that it is rows, upon rows of fans before you see a luxury box or press box, which really means: It'll be loud.

I really don't care where it is, as long as the NFL comes back to Los Angeles and as long as the stadium doesn't have a luxury/press box until the highest levels of the stadium, so it can be just a solid mass of fans.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think Roski's plan in Industry is better, building on a hill saves lots of $ and it already got past all the legal hurdles. There will also be no need to bring down any building.

Their plan is:

Construction of a new West Hall would be completed before demolition of current West Hall begins so convention bookings would not be interrupted South Hall would increase by 90,000 sq. ft. The total new Event Center would be 1,400,000 gross sq. ft. The upgraded convention center with increased continuous flat, unobstructed exhibition space would propel Los Angeles to #5 in U.S. convention centers compared to #15 now.

No, that's AEG's plan to build near Staples Center, which still needs to get past the legal hurdles. This is Roski's planned stadium:

photo-13.jpg

It looks like it can save lots of $ building where they are.

3 main words and a few non main words.... OH MY GOD!...... so pretty.

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

Archived