Ducks Primary Concept **UPDATED**

Blitz

Yeah, that is starting to look great! :grin:

I think the overall shape of the duck, the highlights and shadowing look awesome. I like the color of the duck as well, it seems more fitting.

The crest, while a big improvement, still seems like it could be tweaked, as undead suggests. The thing I like about modern logo design is that they push the boundaries of angles and perspective. Others may disagree though. Just my take.

You definitely have a winner though.

I like it, although the non-symetry of the triangle is bugging me.

I assume you mean top to bottom, cause side to side is symmetrical (or as close as you can get in MS Paint..), just doesn't look it with the duck in there.

I did have a equalateral triangle first, but it looked too wide.. I dunno.

I settled on this of triangle because it looked narrow enough to work, without being so narrow as to draw QC mallards comparisons... ^_^

canada.png

I like it, although the non-symetry of the triangle is bugging me.

I assume you mean top to bottom, cause side to side is symmetrical (or as close as you can get in MS Paint..), just doesn't look it with the duck in there.

I did have a equalateral triangle first, but it looked too wide.. I dunno.

I settled on this of triangle because it looked narrow enough to work, without being so narrow as to draw QC mallards comparisons... ^_^

I did mean side-to-side, I checked it on MS Paint and from what UI could see one of the sides is longer than the other.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Archived