TCU Horned Frogs Concept

cjzilligen

So with the trend of these TCU ProCombat concepts going on, I thought I'd just try a TCU rebrand with a logo I've had done for awhile.

TCUpres.png

Not much to say here for the uniforms, I kept the black and purple look as well as the blood-shot striping on the helmets, which I've also used throught the uniform on the collar and pants. I didn't use the frog-skin pattern, primarily because I couldn't find it.

Uniforms: Home // Away // Alternate // Helmet

There ya go, have at it.

The logo looks really good, and the uniforms are solid as well. I like the simplicity, and you didn't overdo the red. I have a few suggestions however. First, I'm not a fan of the straight TCU on the helmet. I think it would look a lot better arched, like it is now. Also, I would flip the logo on the pants so the frog is facing the front of the pants.

there are a couple things keeping this from perfection, IMO:

1. The arched "TCU" on the helmet, as mentioned previously.

2. The sublimated scale pattern. I know it seems like a trendy thing just to get Nike attention, but I think it has staying power.

3. Put the frog logo on the sleeves, you can use the TCU logo on the pants.

4. Finally, i think a more unique looking number font would set it off. Perhaps something in a similar style to the wordmark.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Awesome! This is a sweet logo, I pretty much agree with everything Harper said, I really like the touch of red though, you didn't overuse it and it looks really good when used subtle. Your work is always great, I'd love to see more NCAA concepts from you.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived